[Moo] [Ponte Alto] Scribal Tuesday Sept 11

Karen Miller mill3rs at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 10 19:40:30 PDT 2007

Hi all,
Since Enequy can't have Scriptorium this week... we can do it here at my house.  We usually go from 7pm to 10ish.   Here are the directions:

    I live in Oakton, and have a very friendly, very fat chocolate labrador retriever who will greet you at the door.  Take your benedryl if you have allergies!

  For directions:
  From 66 take exit 57A (Rte 50) towards Fairfax.
  From Fairfax County Parkway take the Rte 50 Exit towards Fairfax

  Take your first left after route 66 on Waples Mill Road.
  Go 2 miles and take a right on Bronzedale Dr.
  My house is on the left in about 3/4 of a mile.
  11416 Bronzedale Dr.
Oakton, VA 22124

  In case you get lost, call 703 620-4945

  Hope to see you all there!

  One suggestion has been put on the table by Lucia - a book inspired by "Go Dog Go" as read to her son ALL Pennsic. hehe...  Several of us spoke about it while camping... anyone who is interested in playing with this idea, please come over tomorrow!

Brigid

Enequy <enequy at comcast.net> wrote: Due to a meeting that I am expecting to be going to I will not be available
to have scribal at my place this week.

Brigitt might fill in the hole as she has done in the past - wait for her
response.

Enequy