[Moo] Fwd: OFF Valente County Archery

Marcolo DelMare marcolobronzethunder at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 07:37:10 PDT 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Pedersen, Judith <Judith.Pedersen at fairfaxcounty.gov>
Date: Apr 3, 2008 8:35 AM
Subject: OFF   Valente  County Archery
To: Marcolo DelMare <marcolobronzethunder at gmail.com>
Cc: "Messinger, Cindy" <Cynthia.Messinger at fairfaxcounty.gov>, "Stallman,
Sandra" <Sandra.Stallman at fairfaxcounty.gov>, "Sizer, Scott" <
Scott.Sizer at fairfaxcounty.gov>

 Dear Mr. Valente,

    Thank you for sharing this concern with the Park Authority.  I am
forwarding this correspondence to our Park Planning Division which is
currently working with other archers in the area to ensure that their
sentiments are captured in our park planning processes.  The Great Parks,
Great Communities planning initiative may be the right venue for sharing
comments about future possibilities.  You can find out more about that
process by visiting us online at
http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/parks/plandev/greatparks.htm. We appreciate
your participation in this important community discussion.

Best wishes,

Judy Pedersen
Public Information Officer