[Moo] Moo Digest, Vol 52, Issue 38

Adrianna du Chesne neopkwaii28 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 09:18:49 PDT 2008

Firstly, I must say: WOW!   I honestly was not expecting such a response,
furthermore this early!  Thank you so much!

It seems at this point to be overwhelmingly towards keeping it as it lays
(silent rejoicing).

To answer Takeda's questions:
~It is not being required by "the powers that be" to reschedule our event,
we were honestly there first!  :-P
~At Baronial Meetings, it was decided that our Birthday would *not* be our
one no-conflict event for the year, even though it was last year.  This
would protect our "cash cow", Holiday Faire in November. (sorry, I just *had
* to use that term! ^.^)

There is not another Business Meeting before the publication deadline of May
1st, but as it is only a change of date and not a change of $300 or more to
the current budget, we are not required to approve another budget (what, the
fourth one?).  I personally believe this discussion to be  "populace
notification".  But as always, I follow my Seneshal's word.

En Service;
~Adrianna~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Message: 1
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 10:33:13 -0400
From: sigrune at aol.com
I saw the?dates published in the Acorn, is this a matter of us wanting to
move to avoid a loss of participants, or is this a required rescheduling by
kingdom powers that be?

Did we not submit the event as a no-conflict/limited conflict? Maybe we
should look into this for future submissions, (and book them early)

-Takeda

Message: 2
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 10:45:39 -0400
From: "Alys of Foxdale" <montuos at gmail.com>
Changing the date of an event with this little advance notice is
always a bad idea.  For that matter, do we even have another  business
meeting before the June Acorn deadline on May 1?

Alys