[Moo] possible B-day event conflict

Lisa Mitchell cframwymarc at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 16 10:11:34 PDT 2008

The number of responses is wonderful! Please keep them coming, particularly those of you who don't have e-mail access during the day.

Ceridwen

Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 12:18:49 -0400From: neopkwaii28 at gmail.comTo: moo at stierbach.orgSubject: Re: [Moo] Moo Digest, Vol 52, Issue 38
Firstly, I must say: WOW!   I honestly was not expecting such a response, furthermore this early!  Thank you so much!

It seems at this point to be overwhelmingly towards keeping it as it lays (silent rejoicing).

To answer Takeda's questions:
~It is not being required by "the powers that be" to reschedule our event, we were honestly there first!  :-P
~At Baronial Meetings, it was decided that our Birthday would not be our one no-conflict event for the year, even though it was last year.  This would protect our "cash cow", Holiday Faire in November. (sorry, I just had to use that term! ^.^)

There is not another Business Meeting before the publication deadline of May 1st, but as it is only a change of date and not a change of $300 or more to the current budget, we are not required to approve another budget (what, the fourth one?).  I personally believe this discussion to be  "populace notification".  But as always, I follow my Seneshal's word.

En Service;
~Adrianna~