[Moo] Birthday Updates

Adrianna du Chesne neopkwaii28 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 08:54:39 PDT 2008

I just got off the phone with the gentleman from the Fairgrounds.  They are
not available the first weeked due to another booking.

At this point, (and unfortunately), unless someone is willing to help me put
together another Birthday Bid for June 6-June 9 (it would be my fifth), I
would like to proceed as originally planned with June 27-June 29.  We have
already had a few "offices" change over to accomidate the new scheduling.

I was also hoping to have really spiff announcements to the lists that I do
not currently forsee happening.  I'm sorry guys.

En Service;

          ~Adrianna~
             Autocrat,
Stierbach Baronial Birthday