[Moo] Birthday Updates

Michael Howell j41mch at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 18 09:01:44 PDT 2008

That is ok. What do you have sofar? The who, what, where, and when of the event? Has the event changed sites, times, or the people involved. I'm not able to let you know anything at this point until after the 2nd when I'm done woth three or four things for school. But, as soon as I know more and am done with these projects I'll let you know what I would like to do as the heavy marshal. So stay focused and we'll make it happen.
Yours in service
Loric of Ironwood