[Moo] Moo Digest, Vol 52, Issue 43

Adrianna du Chesne neopkwaii28 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 12:21:54 PDT 2008

OMG!   I just got to reading all of your posts.  I just have to relay that
I'm partially tearing up at the moment.  Last year I didn't necessarily hear
feedback before nor after, and went with things as they came.  This year
it's really seeming to be a "group effort".  Thank you guys so much!
Despite all that has gone on, I read your responses and know we'll have a
*GREAT*
*EVENT!!!*

Those of you heading to Wolfhou this weekend, I have a boon to ask of you in
terms of a quick sewing project.  It's sew easy, even I can do it  *chuckles

Thank you for renewing my faith;
~Adrianna~
btw: we're leaving it as is!  *grin*