[Moo] Moving and Looking for advice

ragsdale at mindspring.com ragsdale at mindspring.com
Fri Apr 18 15:19:34 PDT 2008

Greetings to the Lists!

This is Ana Beig from up Ponte Alto way. Ijust (today) got a job based in Orange, VA, and I need to move so I can start in May. Not actually looking for help with the moving furniture part of things so much as a place to put them. If anyone can reccomend a self-storage place with climate control somewhere in the Culpepper-to-Charlottesville area, I would appreciate it. And if anyone happens to know of good, cheap housing in the same area, I would likely make/buy you cookies.

Thanks much and I look forward to seeing more of y'all!

Ana Beig, mka Megan