[Moo] Cloak project update

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Mon Apr 21 07:39:00 PDT 2008

Greetings,

The new Baronial Cloaks, which were seen in an almost completed state at
Investiture, are still scheduled to be completed for the Baronies 10th
Birthday!

There are two items, however, that I need the populaces help with.

1)     If you still would like to participate in this project I do need
help with 1 award badge, and 3 baronial devices.  Please contact me if
you would like to take one of these on.

2)     Those of you who are embroidering could you please drop me a line
with how it is going?  I have had two award badges turned in, YAY, and I
am eagerly awaiting the rest.

So that the cloaks can be completed for Baronial Birthday I need all the
designs that are still out to me before June 14th.  This will make sure
I have time to stitch them down and do the finishing on the Cloaks.  If
you have any questions or concerns please let me know.

Yours,

Baroness Rhonwen