[Moo] University Cancellation: a boon for us!

Adrianna du Chesne neopkwaii28 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 11:28:46 PDT 2008

Saddened by the cancellation of University?  Pray attend!

As University has been officially cancelled, Stierbach has been granted
permission to hold classes at Baronial Birthday for University Credit.  Our
coordinator for "Stierbach U" will be Graidhne ni Ruaidh.  Please get in
touch with her should you wish to teach a class: contact information will
be forthcoming as I do not have permission to print as of yet ^.^

Please cross post as desired (once contact info is relayed).

En Service;
~Adrianna~