[Moo] Hmmmm, how odd...

Eddie Colon lordfreewynd at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 30 16:04:58 PDT 2008

As I was unpacking, and repacking my war-wagon for a camp out, I suddenly noticed I had a tad more room then I am used to having.  I thought to myself, "Hmmm, how odd..."  So I started mentally inventorying my gear, and I realized that somehow, I misplaced the largest piece of my SCA kit!

  Has anybody seen my shield?!?!

  The only place I could have left it, would be at the Fencing Academy, in Manassas, last Tuesday.  It is a 40"x26" bent oval, made from T7aluminum.  It is black, with a large red bird, on the front.  It is trimmed in red, 3/4", air hose.

  I cannot believe I left it!  I have no idea how I managed that.  I even remember picking it up, at one point.  I must have put it back down.  I am not sure whether I left it inside, or outside.

  Please tell me one of you grabbed it!  I'll love you forever!!!  I do not think My wife will allow me to replace it.  Those darn things are a bit pricey.

  If you were able to grab it, or know who may have, please contact me.  My email is lordfreewynd at yahoo.com .  My cell number is: 7o3 5o9 7565.  Heck, you can even email me at work: eddiecolon at whitecap.net

  Thank you,

  -Freewynd