[Moo] Practice lost item found item

Eddie Colon lordfreewynd at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 30 16:08:22 PDT 2008

Shield is mine!  I just noticed that I lost it, 20 minutes ago!  I just mailed the group.  Where are you, how can we get together??  My number is 7o3 5o9 7565.

  I am sorry, I do not have your mask.

"Shannon D. Combs-Bennett" <sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu> wrote:
        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Greetings,

  At the 4/22 practice in Manassas (not this weeks, but lasts) someone left an item and I lost an item.

  Found:  Large heavy fighter shield.  It is black with red winged creature on it.  If it is yours please claim it
it takes up half my truck.  ;)

  Lost:  Someone took my rapier mask and left theirs next to my bag which is what Flaithri brought home to me.  Mine is a Triplett mask that has a several years old Pennsic sticker on the side with the number 776 on it.  I have yours in return!  I love my mask
I would like it back please.

  Thanks,

  Baroness Rhonwen