[Moo] Practice lost item found item

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Wed Apr 30 16:03:55 PDT 2008

Greetings,

At the 4/22 practice in Manassas (not this weeks, but lasts) someone
left an item and I lost an item.

Found:  Large heavy fighter shield.  It is black with red winged
creature on it.  If it is yours please claim it...it takes up half my
truck.  ;)

Lost:  Someone took my rapier mask and left theirs next to my bag which
is what Flaithri brought home to me.  Mine is a Triplett mask that has a
several years old Pennsic sticker on the side with the number 776 on it.
I have yours in return!  I love my mask...I would like it back please.

Thanks,

Baroness Rhonwen