[Moo] OT: looking for free clay, I'll come dig it out

Martha Wallenhorst lghthse at verizon.net
Wed Apr 30 15:18:56 PDT 2008

Grace,
we live on red clay, you can get all you want of it over here in the woods.
There is a huge area that is on the surface so you don't even have to dig.
I live in Canon Ridge on Old Hickory Ct just off Liberia.  I'm less than a
mile from the library.  If you want to come over let me know and I will send
you directions.
Annejke

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply.
Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

  _____