[Moo] Axe

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Wed Apr 2 19:12:19 PDT 2008

I would love to quote you on that.  The Golden Dolphin Herald said I
couldn't use different words for the same thing and have it pass when we
sat down and talked at Fall University.  She knew that we were trying to
pass award names when she made that statement.  I might have
misinterpreted her statement but I was sure she said that it had to be
something completely different.  Can you give me a link to that ruling?
Is it on the SCA precedents page?

Rhonwen