[Moo] date of Baronial Birthday

Denise McMahon gerkeeper at mac.com
Wed Apr 16 20:58:15 PDT 2008

We can entice the fighters by publishing what the planned scenarios
are. Is anyone teaching classes?  I'll be happy to teach a class on
silk knotting or rosary making. Let's not be shy about telling folks
all about what's happening that day!

cheers!

Rowan

On Apr 16, 2008, at 10:40 PM, Laurie Clarkston wrote:

> I agree with Lady Elizabeth and Lady Bianca!!  This is Stierbach's
> B-day event.  Lets keep the date, and work on getting those who
> live w/in the Baronies lands to come out and meet everyone.  If our
> neighbors come, we welcome them with open arms.  We can make this a
> fun event and make a push to get every person who lives within
> these lands to mark their calendar and plan to attend.
>
> Cairistiona

We can only learn to love by loving.

Iris Murdoch (1919–1999)
Writer