[Moo] date of Baronial Birthday

Laurie Clarkston garadh at verizon.net
Wed Apr 16 19:40:24 PDT 2008

I agree with Lady Elizabeth and Lady Bianca!!  This is Stierbach's B-day event.  Lets keep the date, and work on getting those who live w/in the Baronies lands to come out and meet everyone.  If our neighbors come, we welcome them with open arms.  We can make this a fun event and make a push to get every person who lives within these lands to mark their calendar and plan to attend.

Cairistiona