[Moo] SCA Closet update

jazelle at swords.cc jazelle at swords.cc
Mon Aug 18 21:45:57 PDT 2008

Update

A big thank you to everyone who has placed orders for books and items. I have emailed everyone who I received money from and sent out their orders. A few are still pending and will be shipped out as soon as I receive the money and it clears the bank. Some of you folks across the country who called I have enjoyed chatting with and look forward to talking to you more in the future.

Last week I was able to get about 1/4 of the locker over to my apartment and took photos. I have about 100 more items to add to the pages but for now (I just added around 30) they have been updated. All this week I will be adding more stuff so check them often. There WILL be more added every few days. So if you don't see something now check back it might be there. I have only just now hit the fabric and will be going through some of the boxes this week and start listing what I have.

Please feel free to call me for more info on any item listed. You can also reach me at home at 206-497-8037 (after 9pm EST) or at work at 540-635-2421 (10am to 7pm Mon, Tues, Thur and Fri) anytime on my Cell phone (if you are Verizon the call is free anytime) 540-660-5490.

Note: Needle folks I have perfect thread count fabric from 12 to as fine as 32 per inch. I will be listing the natural and bleached needlework fabric later this week. Right now going over it to be sure it is in fine shape and pricing it.

Locally I will be (weather permitting) at one of two flea markets in the area. Either the Front Royal one off near South Street (North of Hwy 55) or the Shen-Flea Market just off 522 after Dinosour Land. I'll be there Saturday and Sunday for the next seveal weeks. If it rains I will be home either way you can call me at 540-660-5490. I won't know until 6am either day. But so far my schedual is Saturday and Sunday off, that can change quickly though.

The SCA Closet Sale will be on going until the lsecond week in October. I plan to leave for Florida then. For those keeping track of my moving fund I'm at the 1/4 mark right now and plan to be at the 1/2 way point at the end of the month. If any merchant would like to help me out by taking some of this stuff to an event, please contact me asap. I will gladly work out a deal. I also could use some help getting stuff moved out of the locker too.

Also if anyone would like to share a spot at the Flea Market with me and you have a truck please call. I only have a small car so can't take much at any one time.

Other side note: Does anyone local know how to take a AC fan motor out of a Dodge Neon 1999 model? The part is under warrenty but I am stiffled as to how to get it out and not have to pay a forture.

-Jazelle