[Moo] tonight-tuesday meeting

TheWolfhou at aol.com TheWolfhou at aol.com
Tue Aug 19 09:17:12 PDT 2008

Hello all!

This is just a reminder that tonight, the Canton of Sudentorre will meet at
Joel and Angie's house on Kenmore Ave for movie night. Call me on my cell if
you  need directions (540-809-6404)!

And next tuesday, the 26th, will be a show and tell of what we are doing,
what we are learning, and what fun and exciting classes we have recently taken!
The Mary Washington students should be returning, and I sent an invite to the
 Ren Club. If you have any folks you think may be interested in the SCA, this
 will be a wonderful opportunity to introduce them the us and the SCA. Invite
 them to come to the CCC (on Dandridge Ave, off of College Ave in
Fredericksburg)  from 7-9pm! Come, bring your projects and things you plan on trying, and
a tasty  treat to share (if you are able, but not a requirement)!  I will
have small  plates, napkins, cups, sekanjabin (have you tasted ginger yet?) and
some other  tasties...

Yours in Service,
Blitha of Wolfhou

deal here.