[Moo] Fw: [Announcements] Announcement from the Media Office

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Tue Aug 26 12:28:47 PDT 2008

This came across my computer today and thought some of you may be
interested in it.  I have received these magazines for years and while
sometimes they are interesting in a Ren-Faire way, the archeology
section is always good and there are in depth articles that prove
worthwhile.

Rhonwen

________________________________

<president at sca.org <mailto:president%40sca.org> >
>To: announcements at sca.org <mailto:announcements%40sca.org>
>Subject: [Announcements] Announcement from the Media
 Office
>Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 09:56:57 -0500
>
>FROM THE MEDIA OFFICE
>
>Renaissance Magazine is offering a special discounted
> subscription
>price, only for SCA members. This offer comes as part
> of an ongoing
>relationship between the Society for Creative
> Anachronism, Inc. and
>Renaissance Magazine.
>
>This relationship began with the July 2008 issue, which
> contains the
>first of a series of "News of the Realms" articles
> by long time member
>Tamara Nicolai. These articles will feature happenings
> and trends
>within the SCA. Also, in the September 2008 issue
> there will be a photo
>spread of images from previous Pennsic Wars, which
> features the work of
>outstanding photographer and member Ron Lutz.
>
>Subscriptions will be available for their lowest ever
> price of $24.
>This discounted price will be available through October
> 31, 2008.
>Subscriptions obtained through this special program
> will include the
>September 2008 issue with the Pennsic Photo Spread.
>
>To take advantage of this special discounted
> subscription rate, members
>can call 800-232-2224 and tell the operator that they
> are SCA members
>and would like to take advantage of the special offer.
> To subscribe
>online, Renaissance Magazine has provided the following
> link for SCA
>Members -
>https://www.renaissancemagazine.com/subscription/renpageonespecial.html
>

>--
>Patrick Anderson
>President
>Society for Creative Anachronism, Inc.
>president at sca.org <mailto:president%40sca.org>
>952-412-4112
>

>Comments are strongly encouraged and can be sent to:
>SCA Inc.
>Box 360789
>Milpitas, CA 95036
>
>You may also email comments at lists.sca.org
<mailto:comments%40lists.sca.org> .

>This announcement is an official informational release
> by the Society for
>Creative Anachronism , Inc. Permission is granted to
> reproduce this
>announcement in its entirety in newsletters, websites
> and electronic
>mailing lists.

>To change the email address you receive these messages
> at, visit the URL
>listed above, subscribe to with your new email address.
> Once this is
>completed, return to the URL listed above and
> unsubscribe your old email
>address.

<http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=6512999/grpspId=1705126283/m
sgId=2481/stime=1219778254/nc1=5008817/nc2=3848607/nc3=5286672>