[Moo] Sunday gathering not over Labor Day weekend

TheWolfhou at aol.com TheWolfhou at aol.com
Thu Aug 28 15:12:53 PDT 2008

Greetings folks,
I now have internet and house phone back in working order (finally!)...

For those who have not heard, the Canton of Sudentorre will not be having
Sunday gathering at House Wolfhou this Sunday coming (Aug 31) since we will be
off visiting the Grandkids. (it is also the weekend of Swamp thing, and many
have activities with their own families).

Also, upcoming on the weekend of 19-21 Sept, it is Journey to the Crusades.
Millers will be there that weekend, so I doubt we will be back on 21 Sept in
time to host the Sunday gathering. Be looking if we change and will try to be
back early on Sunday in time for all to gather that day.

YIS,
Blitha

deal here.