[Moo] Dividing up chalice teams

David Conlon eldrid at viscounteldrid.com
Wed Aug 13 09:30:10 PDT 2008

What are the positions on the teams?
-Eldrid

----- Original Message ----
From: Shannon D. Combs-Bennett <sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2008 9:08:30 AM
Subject: [Moo] Dividing up chalice teams

Wow!  What a response to the teams!!

After talking last night with Flaithri we would like to each be on a separate team, and would encourage people to sign up with us, or create your own.  I am happy to keep track of who is doing what on which team if you would email me off list.  That includes other baronial teams as well, just getting me your info and I will track it for you.  I will also be emailing those good gentles who have already volunteered to ask which team you would like to be on and what you are doing.

This is going to be so COOL!  This Barony ROCKS!

Okay…cutting back on the caffeine now and doing more laundry…

Baroness Rhonwen