[Moo] Teams are filling up!

enequy at comcast.net enequy at comcast.net
Wed Aug 13 21:16:27 PDT 2008

Add me to one of the teams for th archery portion.

Enequy

From: "Shannon D. Combs-Bennett" <sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu>

Good Morning,

If you would like to be on a team, or looking for someone to fill a spot let me know.  So far I have a list of 7 people who would like to be on a team filling every discipline but Archery.  I would like to have teams finalized by this weekend so people know who they will be working with.

Thank you to those who have written with an interest in representing the Barony.  Remember we have enough authorized people to have 5 complete Stierbach teams, without having to go outside the Barony.  So let’s do it!

Baroness Rhonwen