[Moo] Teams are filling up!

Tuppence Van de Vaarst eva-dragon at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 14 04:59:45 PDT 2008

I am a fencer (youth) who would like a team.

Eva

From: enequy at comcast.netTo: moo at stierbach.orgDate: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 04:16:27 +0000Subject: Re: [Moo] Teams are filling up!
Add me to one of the teams for th archery portion.

Enequy

-------------- Original message -------------- From: "Shannon D. Combs-Bennett" <sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu>

Good Morning,

If you would like to be on a team, or looking for someone to fill a spot let me know.  So far I have a list of 7 people who would like to be on a team filling every discipline but Archery.  I would like to have teams finalized by this weekend so people know who they will be working with.

Thank you to those who have written with an interest in representing the Barony.  Remember we have enough authorized people to have 5 complete Stierbach teams, without having to go outside the Barony.  So let’s do it!

Baroness Rhonwen --Forwarded Message Attachment--From: sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.eduTo: moo at stierbach.org; watchtower at atlantia.sca.org; hartsbane at yahoogroups.comSubject: [Moo] Teams are filling up!Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 12:53:01 +0000_______________________________________________Moo mailing listMoo at stierbach.orghttp://stierbach.org/mailman/listinfo/moo