[Moo] volunteers so far for teams

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Thu Aug 14 07:57:22 PDT 2008

There are no rules against belts/scarves on teams, so if you want to
fight come on out.  One person on each team can also do 2 activities,
this is why there are multiple disciplines listed for some people.  I
would ultimately like to have teams finalized by the end of the weekend
so that people can start working on team names, getting a game plan
together (if they have one) and etc.

~Rhonwen