[Moo] volunteers so far for teams

Allen Miller wolfhou at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 15 05:17:41 PDT 2008

The last couple of years we have been at a large disadvantage due to lack of higher level fighters.  A couple of years ago we were the only team with a non-belted fighter. It would be nice to have a baronal team with a competitive fighter on it. Most other groups send out an "A" team with their best fighter, archer, A&S, Bard, etc and then have other teams for those who want to play. Count Eldrid is a fighter who will not be out classed on the heavy field.  If needed I am available as either an Archer or Heavy Figheter if needed.

Allen

Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 10:57:22 -0400From: sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.eduTo: moo at stierbach.orgSubject: Re: [Moo] volunteers so far for teams

There are no rules against belts/scarves on teams, so if you want to fight come on out.  One person on each team can also do 2 activities, this is why there are multiple disciplines listed for some people.  I would ultimately like to have teams finalized by the end of the weekend so that people can start working on team names, getting a game plan together (if they have one) and etc.

~Rhonwen

So As far as teams

2(3) Bardic

4() Archery

2(4) A&S

2() Heavy

3(5) Rapier

Two total teams

Need for a third team

Bardic, A&S, Heavy

Fourth Team Needs:

Bardic, A&S, Heavy,Rapier

I will be happy to fill in as a Heavy fighter but I hesitate to do so unless we need it.  I am unsure how fair it would be having belted fighters on teams, or even if it is allowed by the rules.

-Eldrid