[Moo] SCA Closet Sale

jazelle at swords.cc jazelle at swords.cc
Thu Aug 21 18:00:31 PDT 2008

There are times I really hate Ebay. They forced me to change my page until the three items I have listed are sold.

So the new link is http://swords.cc/sca/forsale2.html
Go there to view the items I am selling for my move. I also will every weekend that is not raining be selling at either the Shen-Valley Flea Market (Double Toll Gate off 522 near Front Royal) or the Front Royal Andricks Flea Market just North of South Street or 55. If you are local and wish to pick an item up please call me and I will have it there. 540-660-5490 is my cell number. I will be there from 6:30am to either 2 or 3pm Sat and Sun. The rest of the day I will be at the apartment working on stuff.

In any case that is the new link for now. I will be adding more beads, fabric, leather and jewelry as well as several brass broach pins and buckles. Sorry about the changes they are only for 5 days.

-Jazelle