[Moo] SCA Closet

jazelle at swords.cc jazelle at swords.cc
Sun Aug 24 21:43:59 PDT 2008

After 30 years I'm finally cleaning out the old SCA closet. I have plans to move to Florida and well I need the money for my daugher and I to start a new chapter in our lives. So I would like to see my old SCA stuff go to folks who will take care of it and understand it all. In a way this is a fund raiser for my moving expences. I would like to thank those who have for the past several weeks been ordering stuff. It has really helped our moving fund.

I have tons of books from Costuming, armor, history, crafting, heraldry, SCA books from 1987 until around 2000 and so much more up for sale. Depending on the book the prices range from $2 to $50. Several of the books are very rare and worth collecting.

Please visit the web pages I set up between now and October 1st just for this sale. http://swords.cc/sca/forsale2.html

I have a bunch of SCA tee shirts size xl men's. I'll try to get photos of them on the page selling them for $5.00 each.

I will be adding more stuff to the mix each week as I go through my locker. If you live in the Winchester/Front Royal area in Virginia please give me a call at 540-660-5490 and we can set up a time for you to come out. Otherwise just email me at Jazelle at swords.cc If you are looking for something special I might have it. I accept Paypal (jazelle at swords.cc) or you can send Postal Money Orders made out to
Jazelle Leyster.

If it does not rain I will be at the Shen-Valley Flea Market at Double Toll Gate off 522 Labor day Weekend. If there is something you would like to see there please tell me and I will bring it. I have also a lot of non SCA stuff for sale too. Please call me and stop by.

-Jazelle.