[Moo] December Business Meeting Cycle

Ryan Snead iustinos.ancyrenos at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 19:32:29 PST 2008

Seasons Greetings Stierbach

Before the winter snows drive us into fits of holiday merriment, come join
the barony to discuss plans for the coming year.

On Wednesday, December 3rd at 7pm, we will hold our central business meeting
at the Manassas Central Library.

Directions to the library may be found here:
http://www.pwcgov.org/default.aspx?topic=040010001060001207

Or you may find your own way using this address: 8601 Mathis Avenue,
Manassas, VA 20110-5229

On Sunday, December 7th at 3pm, we will hold our travelling business meeting
in Stephen's City (south of Front Royal on I-81) at the home of Lady Ceit
and Lord William.

Directions to Ceit's and William's may be found using this address: 345
Montgomery Circle, Stephens City, VA 22655

The agenda for both meetings is attached below:

*Meeting Agenda*

*Announcements*

Open officer positions:     Deputy Chronicler

                                       Deputy Chatelaine (Demo Coordinator)

                                       Emergency Deputy Exchequer

*Announcements regarding upcoming activities*

Manassas Library Business Meeting
11.12.2008

Travelling Business Meeting in Sterling Park
11.16.2008

*Upcoming events*

12.06.2008      Unevent
BP                           Richmond, VA

12.13.2008      Sudentorre Demo @ Massaponax              BP
Stafford, VA

12.13.2008      Winter's Welcome Revel
Falls Church, VA

01.12.2008      12th Night
BP                              Stafford, VA

*Status on Baronial Goals*

   - Favors & Tokens
   - Regalia (Thrones)
   - Hospitality
   - Stierbach "Wine Festival"

* *

*Old business*

2009 Baronial Birthday

2009 Outdoor Archery Practice insurance submission