[Moo] Gift Wrapping in Sudentorre

siegfriedmcclure at aol.com siegfriedmcclure at aol.com
Mon Dec 15 11:25:39 PST 2008

Again this year, we will be wrapping presents at the Garrisonville Borders Books (on Garrisonville Rd, in Stafford).? Any donations will go towards Sudentorre's general fund.

On Saturday, we will begin at 6pm and run until Midnight.
On Wednesday, we will begin at 5pm and run until close (probably 8pm)

We will be in garb.

This is a fun time for all.? It's sort of a mini-demo, with?brochures to hand out?and people to answer questions.? The store provides the wrapping paper and supplies, we provide the workers.

I am looking for the following people:

Wrappers
Calligraphers (for Gift Tags)
Door Openers
Entertainers
Greeters

Here is a link to the store...
http://www.borders.com/online/store/StoreDetailView_636?schid=GLBC%7CStafford+VA%7C636

Please let me know if you can help out, and what your time constraints are.? I will make a schedule, and let you know as soon as possible where I have placed you.

Thank you, and in service,

Siegfried

SiegfriedMcClure at aol.com
540-720-5518