[Moo] Tuesday is "Tudor coifs, caps, hats and English gables" class

TheWolfhou at aol.com TheWolfhou at aol.com
Tue Dec 16 13:25:20 PST 2008

Well... I am one of those technologically challenged ones. My youngest has
been my tech support, and he is off in SC. He remains amazed I can do anything
on the computer! I can take pictures on a digital camera, but to date have
not  figured out how to get the images out of the camera and onto the
computer... And  then I have no clue how to post them anywhere... But I have finished a
short  paper on the various coifs, caps, hats and gables found during the
Tudor times,  and a more detailed how to make the Tudor English Gable (birdhouse
hat), and I  can send it happily off over the Barony attached to an email. Let
me recheck it  for clarity and it will come soon as an attachment to any
interested...

--Blitha

In a message dated 12/15/2008 11:44:14 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,