[Moo] All is welcome...........Open house

Stephanie W ladyk4u at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 14:59:28 PST 2008

All are invited to an Open house, etc. This Saturday, (February 16, 2008) We
will be working on Armour here at our house, if anyone is in need of
anything. Or would like to just hang out, that's great too.

Katheryne will be sewing as well or fussing about,  so for the non armour
types there is craft room space. And if there is enough folks in kit there
can be a bash pit in the back yard, after the shop time of course.

Just wanted to pass this on, plus you can see our newish house. If you are
coming please bring a dish, or a little something to add to the kitty to
munch on and the such. We know this is rather short notice but the

offer is on the table. So, if you want to come send us a email, (
notdukeolaf2 at Gmail.com or Ladyk4u at Gmail.com) and we will send you
directions.

Hope to see you all soon!

Olafr and Katheryne