[Moo] Fwd: [MR] Pennsic Ad

TheWolfhou at aol.com TheWolfhou at aol.com
Tue Feb 26 09:34:30 PST 2008

Greetings all!

Here is the first advertizement I have seen for Pennsic 37 come over the
Merry Rose... You may preregister at any time now. The Barony of Steirbach
encampment is also registered and welcomes any of the Barony who wish to camp in  a
group. Allen of Wolfhou is the land agent this year, so contact him when you
register. He will need to know who is camping with the group, when you plan
on  arriving, size of tent(s), have some contact information, and stuff like
that.  His email is _Wolfhou at hotmail.com_ (mailto:Wolfhou at hotmail.com)

The Steirbach Baronial encampment also serves as an information hub for
those of the Barony camping in other camps, and as the site of the Baronial  Court
and Open House (which has in the past been the sunday or monday of  warweek,
so it's date and time will be announced when it is planned). The Barony
usually meets and processes enmass to the Archery ranges to shoot the  Populus War
Points all together. And to serve Pennsic, the Barony has  in the past worked
many hours and nights at Troll, supported the Children's  Fete, and helped to
guard the Royal Encampment. No matter where you are camped,  you can still do
things with your Barony!

YIS
--Blitha of Wolfhou

In a message dated 2/21/2008 7:18:19 PM Eastern Standard Time,