[Moo] email issues

Richard Wymarc rwymarc at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 06:05:51 PST 2008

There is an ongoing problem with Comcast concerning the Atlantia webserver the hosts the Moo list. On a regular basis Comcast starts bouncing legitimate email from atlantia.org and stierbach.org as spam. For this reason, I set up a gmail account for all my discussion lists, and access that via comcast. I strongly suggest that you do the same as comcast is not interested in fixing the problem. Let me know what I can do and I'll make it work.
Master Richard Wymarc
mka Timothy J. Mitchell

"I have offended God and mankind because my work didn't reach the quality it should have."
--Leonardo da Vinci