[Moo] email issues

Janie Darby darbyjanie at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 25 06:57:26 PST 2008

We need to do the same thing. Am tired of missing stuff and then getting it in huge globs out of order.

Briana

From: rwymarc at gmail.comTo: moo at stierbach.orgDate: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 09:05:51 -0500Subject: Re: [Moo] email issues

There is an ongoing problem with Comcast concerning the Atlantia webserver the hosts the Moo list. On a regular basis Comcast starts bouncing legitimate email from atlantia.org and stierbach.org as spam. For this reason, I set up a gmail account for all my discussion lists, and access that via comcast. I strongly suggest that you do the same as comcast is not interested in fixing the problem. Let me know what I can do and I'll make it work.
----------------------------------------------------------------Master Richard Wymarcmka Timothy J. Mitchell

"I have offended God and mankind because my work didn't reach the quality it should have." --Leonardo da Vinci