[Moo] Scriptorium

Karen Miller mill3rs at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 1 09:51:34 PST 2008

Hello all,
I'm sorry I didn't send this out earlier, but due to the holiday, we will not be having the Ponte Alto Scriptorium this month - it should have been tonight.

We are also waiting for baby Faye to arrive... so we're all rather preoccupied.

See you next month!

Brigid

(in case you are interested, Sharon/ Samantha has been having contractions since early Saturday morning, but has been sent home from the hospital twice now - she's not progressing quickly enough... so she's living with having contractions for 4 days now.  They're not regular though - either in timing or in strength, so that's why she's still at home.  So, we play the waiting game and pray she comes soon!  Help us pray for a baby soon!)