[Moo] Potential site for future events and practices

Karen Miller mill3rs at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 1 10:10:09 PST 2008

Hi,
I'm going through (very) old emails and found one that was talking about potential sites.  I have a friend that lives in Rixeyville (between Warrenton and Cullpepper) who lives on a 66 acre farm. (Yes, people do go and hunt on her land as well)  She has shown some interest in joining the SCA, has been to a few events and has offered her farm for events.  She loves herbs, farming, making goat cheese and cooking.  I've heard that there's a cheese laurel... we've got to get her in touch so that they can talk!  She really wants to learn to make period goat cheese.

I've mentioned this at Ponte Alto buisness meetings, but haven't mentioned it to the MOO yet.  I can provide info if you have an interest!

Brigid
mill3rs at yahoo.com