[Moo] Laud and Honor to the Baronage-Elect

Janie Darby darbyjanie at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 1 13:58:14 PST 2008

Baron Colum and I send greetings from the snowy Midrealm (the Baron's ancestral home)!

First, We want to add our congratulations to Flaithri and Rhonwen, whom we know will lead Stierbach and her Cantons to unprecedented prosperity.   We were glad it wasn't our decision to choose between four sets of such highly qualified candidates.

For four years we have been telling everyone what a wonderful barony we have been privileged to serve and once again the populace's awesome response to the polling has proven the truth of our words.
Briana and Colum