[Moo] Great cat needs home :-)

C Friedman c.s.friedman at comcast.net
Wed Jan 2 11:10:20 PST 2008

Hi,all

A friend of mine is trying desperately to find a home for a cat.  I know we all need another one like a hole in the head, but I'm posting it anyway, cause the cat really deserves a home.

He is a 6 year old male shorthaired black cat, nuetered, housecat, with good habits.  *Very* sweet and friendly.  A+ housecat in all the essentials.  He gets on okay with a big dog and i've visited when he's come up to meet visitors, enjoyed being petted  by his family, and otherwise seems like a really great cat.

Problem is, his owners had a baby, and he's not adapting well.  He tries,but she's at that toddler stage when she screams unpredictably and stumbles around the room unpredictably and grabs at him, and basically does baby stuff.  He's really, really stressed.  What's really moving is, even with that being true he still doesn't avoid people or even her, but you can see how tense he is when she's around.  Well, they are expecting a second baby now, and feel he just is not gonna be able to adapt, so tearfully, they are seeking another home for him, with no young children.

This is really a great cat.  It's breaking their heart to give him up. If you know someone who might be able to give him a good home, please pass my addy on to them and have them contact me.
  Celia