[Moo] Error in Printed Acorn - Storvik's Performer's Revel, February 9th

Grey Goose ggoose1 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 10:55:22 PST 2008

Greetings unto All that Receive this Missive!

It was pointed out that there is a substantial error in the Acorn
concerning Storvik's Performer's Revel.  While Atlantia's performers
are of great skill and stamina, this is only a one day event, February
9th.  Also, while our neighbors to the south are good and wonderful
people, this event is being held in Bowie, Maryland, in the Barony of
Storvik (hence the name).

With these corrections out of the way, I would like to remind everyone
that this event is approaching, and it is important to note that this
is a RESERVATION ONLY event.  Master Igor needs to have an accurate
headcount for his preparations of a feast that will defy description,
but is marvelous and tasty. The site is a personal home, and therefore
space is also somewhat limited.

Reserve early and often for this special event BY performers FOR performers!

Baroness Janina Krakowska
Autocrat for Storvik's Performer's Revel