[Moo] A Baby is born... :)

Karen Miller mill3rs at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 5 20:16:59 PST 2008

 Hear ye, hear ye one and all...

The addition to the Miller/Toone family has arrived!

Abbigail Faye Toone has been born - Sharon, and baby are both doing
well.

If you'd like to visit, please call first, but they are at Fair Oaks
hospital maternity ward in room 366: The phone number in the room is:
703 391-4366.  They'll probably be going home on Sunday afternoon.

 Her stats: day/time born: January 4th at 11:35am weight: 8lbs 7oz
length: 21 1/2 inches

We're sending this out from the hospital, we'll send pictures after
we get home and download them.

We are extremely happy to welcome this new bundle of joy into our
lives, and wanted to share our happiness with you!
 Karen, Sharon,
Matt & Faye!    (OK, and Coco too)