[Moo] Investiure help

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Mon Jan 14 14:11:16 PST 2008

Greetings unto the populace of the Barony of Stierbach from Flaithri and
Rhonwen your future Baron and Baroness.

Defending the Gate and Stierbach's 5th Baronial Investiture are quickly
approaching. We ask for the populace's assistance in making it a grand
affair.  If you would be willing to help organize or work on the
following projects, please let Rhonwen know ASAP so that we can get them
started:

*	Commemorative investiture favors for the populace (have a
design, need help making them)
*	Thank you tokens for Flaithri and Rhonwen to give out (have a
couple ideas and are open to additional suggestions)
*	Gift coordinator (giving and receiving)
*	Scribal duties before the event (there are small and large
projects available)
*	Sewing/needlework projects (small and large projects available)

We will also need people to help with the following activities:

*	Ever want to retain?  We will need people all day long;
attentive and responsible youth are welcome as well as adults.
Retainers just to make sure we are on time, feed, watered and generally
looked after.  We have both been known to forget to eat and drink, and
yes Rhonwen as passed at while she autocrated an event.
*	On site scriptorium will be needed.  Make Rhonwen and Sunniva
(our new clerk signet) very happy and volunteer an hour of your time at
the event.

I am sure there will be more little details that will come up in the
next few weeks.  The next 9 weeks will fly by!

If you still would like to help with the investiture but are not sure
how we encourage you to contact the autocrat (Lord Otel Altunat
otel at cox.net) and see if there are open positions still available.  Or
feel free to contact us if you have specific ideas in mind. Both of us
are eagerly anticipating the event and know that there will be much
merriment, friendly competition, feasting and perfect weather!

Yours in Service,

Flaithri and Rhonwen