[Moo] Addendum to Stuff Giveaway: Come look at the Holkham Bible

Ellen Badgley flyingrat42 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 21:22:34 PST 2008

An addendum to the previous announcement about our Stuff Giveaway on Monday:

Any scribes, etc. who are interested can get a bonus if they stop by--
we splurged on a facsimile of the Holkham Bible (late 1300's, England)
and it just arrived today.  It's got some marvelously wacky pictures
of illustrated Bible stories, including many from the Infancy Gospels
of Jesus and so on.  (More info at
http://www.bl.uk/onlinegallery/sacredtexts/holkham.html.)  Feel free
to stop by and look at it; we also have a color copier.... :)

- Aine