[Moo] Stuff Giveaway Take 2

Ellen Badgley flyingrat42 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 06:47:18 PST 2008

Thanks!

FYI, our address is 6899 Ridge Water Ct., Centreville, VA 20121.  The
Mapquest, Google, etc. directions work fine, or we can provide
explicit directions if needed.  Our phone number is 703-815-0310.

Please park in Visitor parking -- or in the spots labeled "73" if they
are open in front of our house.

- Aine