[Moo] Interesting news from AEthelmearc

Dexter Guptill 3fgburner at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 20:57:51 PST 2008

Actually, she'd been around the SCA for a bit before coming up here.
However, she did spend a good chunk of time in our fair (at the time) shire.

--
Dex
http://members.cox.net/dguptill

"Rule 37: There is no overkill. There is only 'Open Fire', and 'I need to
reload'. " http://www.schlockmercenary.com