[Moo] marshals needed for Childrens Fete at Pennsic

Denise McMahon gerkeeper at mac.com
Tue Jul 8 17:49:58 PDT 2008

The annual Childrens Fete is on Wednesday of War Week from 1-4pm.  We
would SO love to have some "scenarios" using 'pool noodles' -(they
aren't just for Seige Weapons any more!). We are looking for a few
fun loving marshals who would be willing to work on Noodle Fighting
Scenarios for Children. Even adults can have fun at the Children's
Fete and that adult can be you!

:)

Please let Kisaiya or Nina or myself know if you would like to help out.

Wednesday of War Week from 1-4 pm.  More fun then your average
Scadien should be allowed!

Cheers!

Countess Rowan

"When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of
truth and love has always won." -Gandhi