[Moo] Heralds at October University

Dave Montuori damont at wolfstar.com
Wed Jul 9 07:30:02 PDT 2008

Hey everyone --

Now that we know that Abhainn Iarthair is hosting UoA in October, some of
us start thinking about heraldic services at the event. Our esteemed
Triton Principal Herald would like to get in touch with the autocrat or
space coordinator for the event, for the primary purpose of making
arrangements to have suitable space for a heraldic consulting table.

IDEALLY the consult table should be in the "common" area. We'd like a
space wide enough to accommodate 4-6 clients at a time, with chairs on
both sides (front side for clients, back for consultants). We'd like
enough space behind the table for 4-6 consulting heralds, walking space
behind them (with one herald going back and forth to help out where
needed), space to put books and other equipment (and hopefully our general
gear), and maybe access to an electrical outlet or two.

We've run consult tables in much more cramped conditions, of course;
that's why I prefaced that with "ideally". With sufficient space for the
table we can hold a Consulting Table Practicum class there at some point
during the day.

So, if the autocrat and/or site coordinator for University is on this
list, or someone can forward this message to them, please get in touch
with me or with Charles or with Rhiannon (Triton) so we can start getting
this figured out. Thanks!

Evan