[Moo] OT: Child's bunk bed available

koldune koldune at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 11 08:33:48 PDT 2008

Greetings, everyone.

My lady, Judith Webbestre, asked me to post a notice that we have a twin-size, child's, white, metal-pipe-frame bunk bed that we'd like to get rid of--free to a good home to anyone willing to pick it up at our home in Winchester. The catch is that it only has a mattress for the top bunk. The futon mattress that it had on the bottom bunk is too damaged to use. The bunk bed taking up space in our four-year-old's room that we really can't spare. Anyone interested in it can contact Judith at (540) 678-3643. Leave a message if necessary, and we'll get back to you.

YIS,
Darri Kvledulfsson

Ek mun þola. (I shall endure [Old Norse]).
Per chevron erminois and argent, a chevron azure and in base a serpent nowed gules
The greatest school of magic is life itself; the strongest spell, the one you cast yourself.