[Moo] Meeting reminders for Gathering

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Fri Jul 18 06:49:52 PDT 2008

Greetings,

Tomorrow at the Baronial gathering and pot-luck there will be two
important meetings for anyone interested.  First at 2pm there will be a
meeting for anyone interested in serving on the Baronial Regalia
Committee.  This committee is being formed to look into new thrones and
field coronets.  Second, the traveling business meeting for July and
August will be at 7pm.

We both hope to see many of you there!  Not only for the meetings but to
have a chance to get together and practice our arts, combat and to
socialize, plus we can bore all interested with pictures and stories of
our trip...

Once again the information is:

24300 gum spring road Sterling VA (The Firehouse fighter practice site).
Times are 10am to 9pm, with a pot-luck at 6pm.

See you there!

Flaithri and Rhonwen