[Moo] Fw: [Watchtower] Meeting reminders for Gathering

J. Hughes jphughessr at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 18 07:01:35 PDT 2008

Good Gentles,

And I would like to meet with those interested in heraldry. Because Steirbach has such a great range and depth of heraldic talent we can have an ambitious program that will make the various parts of heraldry not only available but fun. Book, field, and court heraldry opportunities abound and we can make events more that just duck tape and rattan exercises in a modern gym. (I have been a heavy fighter so that last line is from experience).

We have an opportunity to tour the U.S. Institute of Heraldry and I would like to start a commenting session at my house for Alantian submissions. I have also offered our assistance on heraldic research to the new Laurel Queen of Arms and she has indicated that would be a useful resource. Those who like vocal heraldry or ceremony have particular opportunities here that we can develop.

I will aim for a 4 PM meeting.

Baron Charles O'Connor